As you may know, we spend a third of our lives in bed. Therefore, the bedroom should be as comfortable as possible for rest and relaxation. How can we do that? Here are some cool and easy ideas!
- Colours. The color scheme should be calm, relaxing, and not gloomy. Shades of blue are ideal because they are the most relaxing and help relieve insomnia and stress.
- Lights. Fill your bedroom with sunlight if possible or with electric light to make us feel positive.
- Equipment. Decorate your bedroom with various souvenirs and small pretty things that you would like to make more cozy and inviting.
- Floors. Make wood floors or cover them with a rug to enjoy the walk into the bathroom in the morning.
- Canopy. A canopy turns your bed into a cozy little corner where you can relax and feel safe.
- Bed linen. Choose cool and even expensive linens to lay in bed with. Don’t go for colors that are too bright, as these can prevent you from falling asleep.
- Camp. Create smart storage in your bedroom so as not to be confused by the appearance – use the space under the bed and closets with sliding doors.