Today we’ve put together a whole list of wintery color combinations that come with the cooler temperatures and hot chocolate evenings. We hope you find inspiration and add these colors to your decor.
- Amethyst & Aero. Amethyst purple and aero blue effortlessly create a fresh, light, modern and “cool” felt room.
- Pop & Charcoal. Rich, dark pop yellow and anthracite make for a subdued and trendy stain. It will envelop and comfort you and welcome your guests.
- Moss & snow. This fresh duo of moss green and Snow White is beautiful in the bedroom, kitchen or even in the dining room and beautiful, don’t you think?
- Silver & haze. Let your home sparkle and shine all winter long by spicing up the nooks and crannies with silver flecks and hazy ghosts.
- Moonstone & ecru. Moonstone blue and creamy ecru are a traditional combination that can be detailed for the time of year and the holidays. They can be such a beautiful and sophisticated way to dress your home.
- Black-and-white. Black and white always rejuvenate and refresh, no matter what time of year. Winter is no exception.
Navy & Bubblegum. A warm navy blue paired with a bright pink chewing gum will spice up your kitchen or living room with a sophisticated ease.