If you are the proud owner of a small apartment or room, do not despair! With an intelligent color combination and a well thought-out design, even 30 square meters can easily be converted into comfortable accommodation.
- Light or pastel colors not only increase your mood, but also make your room look bigger.
- High, mirror-smooth or slim ceilings with light and slim floors create the illusion of a large room.
- Light walls are a must, but if you don’t like it, choose a floral or botanical print.
- To visually stretch the room, choose a light wall with a cold shade or white wallpaper with a tiny pattern.
- To make a long room look more square, just paint one of the walls darker than the others, or just make an accent wall with horizontal stripes.
- Bright curtains make your room fresher and bigger.
- Functional furniture upholstered with light textiles – today there are many pieces of furniture that can fulfill various functions.
- A small accent in the middle or corner of the room will divert attention from the size of the room.